John P. Everett, Jr.
Areas of Law
Experience and Credentials
- Admitted in 1966, Louisiana
- 1968, U.S. Court of Military Appeals
- 1970, U.S. Supreme Court
Law School Attended
- Louisiana State University, Class of 1966, J.D.
- Louisiana State University, Class of 1966, B.S.
- Born in 1941, Shreveport, Louisiana
- Major, USMCR
Associations & Memberships
- Baton Rouge
- Southwest Louisiana
- Louisiana State (Member, House of Delegates, 1996-2004)
- American Bar Association
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- Louisiana Bar Foundation (Member, Board of Directors, 1998-2001)